Sunday, July 18, 2010

Welcome!

Hi!

Welcome to my blog. I decided to start this blog because I get so much enjoyment from cooking, and from sharing what things I've been making.

I love reading cooking blogs, and the comments on cooking blogs. And I love to share new ideas.

I keep finding myself posting about things I'm making on Facebook, and people then often ask me for recipes. I thought a blog might be an easier way to share them.

I try to focus upon healthy (or healthy-ish!) cooking. Most of the time, I stick mainly to whole grains and try to watch fat content. Although I am not a vegetarian, I eat fairly limited amounts of meat.

I love, love, love kitchen appliances. Truth be told, I love all kinds of gadgets and gizmos. But, I do have really a lot of different small kitchen appliances and enjoy using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment